RULES & REGULATIONS-
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a dignified and responsible manner.
- Students are forbidden to bring objectionable literature/material, in the school premises, or to purchase eatables from hawkers (Outside the school gates).
- Any damage done to the school property/premises will enforce a punitive measure of imposing fine.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of article(s) of value in the school premises.
- Students are accountable to the school authorities for their behaviour both inside and outside the school, particularly when in the school uniform.
- Students must keep the school and classrooms clean.
- No student shall indulge in any of the following:
Skipping / bunking classes or reporting late to class, non-submission of assignments and notebooks, use of abusive language, bullying, open defiance and rude behaviour, bursting crackers, throwing colour or painting faces in school, excessive spending and flaunting of money in school, sitting in the school premises or any other form of disruptive or violent behaviour.
- Students found using unfair means during the examinations will be marked zero in that subject. These students will not be eligible for an academic award or school appointments.
- Students must come neatly dressed to the school and are not allowed to wear fancy ornaments. Nails should always be trimmed.
- Boys should keep their hair short. The girls should either have trimmed short hair i.e. shoulder length and if long, the hair should be plaited neatly.
- Every Child is greeted in the class on his / her birthday.
- Parents are requested to ensure that the birthday celebration of their child is confined to his / her class only and that too on a modest scale (no gift items) to ensure uniformity.
- Instead of bringing costly chocolates/toffees a child can bring a plant to be planted in his / her name.
- Children should come in school uniform only.